Our office is a campus-wide resource for those within the UChicago community seeking to advance relationships with private foundations.
Our services include:
- Project conceptualization
- Identification of potential foundation funders
- Proposal preparation and budget development
- Obtaining and routing institutional letters of support or endorsement
- Management of campus site visits or off-campus meetings
- Stewarding relationships with foundations
- Assisting with reporting requirements
A limited number of Provost Foundations require clearance through the Office of Foundation and Corporate Relations. The team also tracks a larger group of Sensitive Foundations and is happy to offer assistance with these foundation submissions. Further, the Office of Foundation and Corporate Relations helps to manage foundation limited opportunities, programs for which the University may submit only a specified number of proposals or applications.