The Office of Foundation and Corporate Relations is available to assist faculty and staff who are interested in pursuing grants or gifts from corporate supporters and maintaining philanthropic relationships with these organizations.
Our services include:
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities to obtain funding from corporate foundations and/or corporations
- Aiding in the creation of proposals
- Stewarding relationships with corporate foundations and corporations
- Assisting with reporting requirements
For information on corporate recruiting, please reach out to the following offices:
- Office of Career Advancement: The University’s entry point for prospective employers seeking to recruit undergraduate students for full-time employment or internships or seeking to offer other types of professional experience such as externships or other exchanges.
- UChicagoGRAD: The University’s entry point for prospective employers seeking to recruit graduate students and postdocs. UChicagoGRAD hosts employers across industries for on-campus interviews, information sessions, and campus-wide conferences like GRADFair and GradUCon.
For information on corporate sponsored research agreements, please contact:
- University Research Administration (URA): The campus office authorized to review, negotiate, and sign research agreements on behalf of the University and any of its investigators.